Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Emerald Point

This was my first stop of my trip. It contains drawings of my Room and the Outside my dorm, Guilford.
This is also the sign on the outside of my dorm, and the street, more of a driveway down Gray Drive on campus.This was the heat bus that I took to my next destination, my boyfriends house to use his car for the journey. These are also road signs that showed the direction I opted to take. At a red light we saw this car that stood out quite a bit with the license plate stating "LIL WHIP."

This was my last set of drawings; Adam's Hair Studio always stands out in my mind while traveling anywhere passing it because of it's circular shape. The next drawing shows when I finally felt relieved because we found our destination. The last drawing was of the blue ticket houses with the yellow doors that stood out in my mind because I was asking myself why I drove all the way to a dead water park on a rainy day?

1 comment:

Edgar Cabrera said...

Hey Tiffany, I like your sketches!!! however, i would love to read what this experience meant to you and what you learn from it.