Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Drawing Book Sketches



These are my three pencil shape sketches.The triangle was drawn with horizontal lines, the cube with cross hatching and the sphere with random. I was a little confused with the pyramid or cone structure, but I really enjoyed the sphere. I think it looks the best as well.

These were my pen sketches. The pyramid was again horizontal, the cube cross hatching and the sphere was stifling.I really enjoyed the sphere again, but it was very time consuming and really tore up my pen in the act.

This was the staircase structure. It was drawn with the horizontal technique in pencil. I was a little confused where to shade, and wasn't overly happy with the final result, but I thought it was good practice.

This was my last sketch, the staircase structure with cross hatching in pen.

No comments: