Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pencil Box Project

Create a place to house pencils. Concentrate on the craft of your project.
I wanted to exemplify my love for the city. I love cityscapes and have always dreamed of living in a large city, with lots of busy people. This project was to remind me of my love of design and the art behind it.
This is my first iteration of my project, it was made out of clumsy cardboard.

This is my second iteration, it was made out of gray mat board, the windows were too large and the glue was on the side, Suzanne also suggested I add a ledge to add depth.

This is my third iteration, the gluing job was really sloppy, so I decided to redo the project a fourth time.

These are all of my iterations that lead me to my final project.









Final Project.

No comments: