Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Profile Sketches


This was my third sketch, it was again of Lindsey. I drew her in English class. I feel this one was better than the first drawing, but I still believe my second drawing was the most accurate.

This is the second sketch I made of my roomate Michelle.As you can see the proportions in this drawing are more accurate, but I was a little upset with the nose, because her nose is quite distinctive and you can not tell from this drawing, also her lips were upsetting me. As my high school art teacher used to call them, "sticker lips". Overall I liked this sketch the best.

This is the first sketch I drew. It is of Lindsey in class. On September 13th. I was a little upset with this drawing, but it was a good learning experience, she looks heavier in the face than she does in real life.

No comments: