Thursday, September 13, 2007

People Contours


This post was just a start on two different figure's heads. I wanted to practice the proportion a little before I was too committed.


This was my first and second drawing of the day, they were not the best, but as you can see I progressively got a little better each time. Ben is on the right and I drew him first and Krista is on the left I drew her the next day.



This is my favorite drawing for this project. It was taken at the studio. It is Jayson at his computer desk. He stayed very still so it was easy to draw. I really enjoyed this sketch, but yet again his legs seem a little too small compared to the rest of the bodies ratio.


This is one of my Last Drawings. It is of my room mate Michelle on her desk in our room. I was happy with her body proportion, but her hands appear to be a little too small.

No comments: